PEACE OF MIND FOR BOOKINGS AND STAYS
Our special program looks after you before, during, and after your stay.
Purely Palace has now been in place for more than a year with stringent quality controls and health measures and hundreds of preventive actions implemented to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe.
To view all of our preventive actions, simply click below:
EASY ON-SITE TESTING TO FACILITATE YOUR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
CDC will continue to require a negative COVID-19 test to be taken within one day of departure before boarding a U.S.-bound airplane.
To comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, that air passengers entering the United States will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test before boarding their flight; Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts are pleased to expand our Purely Palace and Purely Le Blanc programs.
- Now all our resorts throughout Mexico & Jamaica will offer easy, onsite COVID-19 antigen (rapid) testing, provided 24hrs prior to your travel date.
- Tests will be conducted on property at no cost to guests who have booked a minimum of 5 nights at our resort (for up to two guests per room) traveling to a country which requires a COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) for entry into such country.*
- Testing and samples will be administered by experienced in-house lab teams.
- Results will be received within 30 minutes at our resorts in Mexico and Jamaica, and documentation will be ready for guests to present at the airport for their journey back home.
- Guests can contact the concierge to schedule their departure test as soon as they check in.
For guests traveling to countries requiring PCR testing instead, our concierge teams will help facilitate testing onsite through a third party. Additional fees will apply.
Additional rapid tests will be available at a minimal cost of $19 USD at our resorts in Mexico, and $12.50 USD at Moon Palace Jamaica.
Should a guest visiting from abroad (not a resident of the country in which the resort is located), and who has been staying at the resort for a minimum of 5 nights, test positive on checking out (whether this is confirmed by an approved antigen [rapid] test or a PCR test), preventing departure, Palace Resorts will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 5 days at no cost to guests, for up to two guests, should both guests test positive.
This also applies to guests who are checking out from complimentary or compensatory stays who choose to purchase an approved COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) or PCR test, and test positive.
At Palace Resorts, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are our top priorities. Our goal is always to make your vacation as comfortable and memorable as it is safe.
* Free tests apply exclusively for up to 2 guests per room traveling to a country which requires a negative Covid-19 antigen (rapid) test for entry into such country, who have booked a minimum of 5 nights at our resorts. Not applicable to complimentary or compensatory stays.
** Should guests continue to test positive for a period longer than 5 days, an exclusive rate of $199 USD per night will apply for up to 3 guests in the same room. If guests want to isolate themselves but have additional family members that wish to stay, guests can book additional rooms at $199 USD per night for up to four people, in a standard (run of house) room.
The complimentary 5-night quarantine stay at Palace Resorts does not apply to compensatory reservations, complimentary stays, staff in-house stays, or reservations with 0 cost rates from our 2x1 promotion, unless they are combined with a paid stay of 5 nights or more.
Guests who have tested positive will be accommodated in a designated COVID area of the resort for compulsory quarantine and must not leave the hotel room during this period while following the resort guidelines and regulations for the wellbeing of our staff and hotel guests. For the safety of our team members, cleaning, maintenance or any other room-related services will be suspended. Guests may request additional amenities, blankets, food, and beverages, which will be left outside the doorstep to ensure a contactless delivery. Alcohol consumption will be suspended, wine, beer or spirits will not be available in the rooms. Additional rapid tests will be available at a minimal cost of $19 USD at our resorts in Mexico, and $12.50 USD at Moon Palace Jamaica.
On visiting Palace Resorts hotels you voluntarily accept all the risks associated with exposure to Covid-19.
At Moon Palace Jamaica, guests are required to wear a face mask inside all public areas of the resort.
If you are looking for further information on COVID-19 in general, the following is a list of reliable global sources: