PALACE RESORTS FACILITATE YOUR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
CDC expands negative COVID-19 test requirement to all air passengers entering the United States.
To comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, that air passengers entering the United States will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test before boarding their flight; Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts are pleased to expand our Purely Palace and Purely Le Blanc programs.
- Now all our resorts throughout Mexico & Jamaica will offer easy, onsite COVID-19 antigen (rapid) testing.
- Tests will be conducted on property at no cost to guests (for up to two guests per room) traveling to a country which requires a COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) for entry into such country.*
- Testing and samples will be administered by experienced in-house lab teams.
- Results will be received within 30 minutes at our resorts in Mexico, and within 24 hours at Moon Palace Jamaica, and documentation will be ready for guests to present at the airport for their journey back home.
- Guests can contact the concierge to schedule their departure test as soon as they check in.
For guests traveling to countries requiring PCR testing instead, our concierge teams will help facilitate testing onsite through a third party. Additional fees will apply.
Additional rapid tests will be available at a minimal cost of $19 USD at our resorts in Mexico, and $36 USD at Moon Palace Jamaica.
Should a guest visiting from abroad (not a resident of the country in which the resort is located), and who has been staying at the resort for a minimum of 3 nights, test positive on checking out (whether this is confirmed by an approved antigen [rapid] test or a PCR test), preventing departure, Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 14 days at no cost to guests, for up to two guests, should both guests test positive.** This also applies to guests who are checking out from complimentary or compensatory stays who choose to purchase an approved COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) or PCR test, and test positive.
At Palace Resorts, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are our top priorities. Our goal is always to make your vacation as comfortable and memorable as it is safe.
*Free tests apply exclusively guests traveling to a country which requires a COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) for entry into such country, with a check-out date on or after January 26, 2021 who have booked a minimum of 3 nights at our resorts. Not applicable to complimentary or compensatory stays.
**Should guests test positive for a period longer than 14 days, an exclusive rate of $199 USD per night will apply for up to 3 guests in the same room. If guests want to isolate themselves but have additional family members that wish to stay, guests can book additional rooms at $199 USD per night for up to four people, in a standard (run of house) room. Guests who have tested positive will be accommodated in a designated COVID area of the resort.