Vacationing with a family requires the ideal balance of relaxation and activity, and the all-inclusive Playacar Palace is the perfect destination. Our outdoor pool is attractive to kids and adults alike, with its kiddie section for the young ones, a swim up bar for the grownups and sparkling waters and warm Caribbean sunshine for all. A large, flat beach is perfect for family fun such as wading, throwing a Frisbee or playing beach volleyball.
Our supervised Kids Club provides a variety of fun activities for ages 4 through 12, including nightly theme activities. Older kids can join their parents for a workout in the fitness center at the Golf Club, a friendly match on our nearby tennis court or a scenic stroll through the streets of Playa del Carmen. There are abundant activities in and around the resort, or you can take a family trip on our scheduled transportation to Wet’nWild waterpark.
- Kids Club
- Sensational beach
- Attentive staff
- Beautiful grounds
- Nightly theme activities in the Kids Club
- Bars and lounges with views to the Caribbean sea
- Pool with swim up bar
- Golf course
- Beauty salon at Golf club
- 24-hour room service dining
- Wireless Internet
- Scuba diving demonstration
- Giant chess
- A short walk to the famous Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen
- Ferry service to Cozumel
- Near the best nightlife in town
FAMILY CONNECTIONS PROGRAM
As part of the Family Connections Program, Palace Resorts is also enhancing their offerings for family travelers with the addition of their new signature kid’s club, “Connection Zone.” Designed for couples who don’t want to choose between a romantic getaway and a family vacation, the “Family Connections Program,” will be available for booking May 15th, for travel beginning June 1st, just in time for summer vacations. The newly-enhanced kid’s club is adding extra amenities, services and activities to its already well-established, all-inclusive kid’s club program, available at all of the brand’s family-friendly properties including Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Beach Palace, Cozumel Palace and Playacar Palace.
The new “Connection Zone” kids club at Palace Resorts (available for children ages 4-12) will offer the following premium services and amenities to all families as part of the enhanced kid’s club:
- Nextel Direct Walkie-Talkie Services: Parents can spend an afternoon of worry-free relaxation poolside while the kids are having a blast at the “Connection Zone” thanks to Palace Resorts’ Nextel Direct Walkie-Talkie service. The Nextel service offers parents the ability to speak with their children at any time, offering peace of mind knowing that their children are just a direct connect away.
- Innovative activities: At the new “Connection Zone,” kids will enjoy a wide variety of games and entertainment. Catering to curious minds and the more physically active kids, the newly-enhanced kid’s club has something for everyone. Activities include: Tennis lessons, mini-golf, Spanish lessons, treasure hunts, beach soccer, piñata-making, beach camping, kiddie disco, cookie-making, pool games, slumber parties, hand-crafting, movie nights, game nights, face painting and masquerade nights. Additionally, the kid’s club offers a variety of board games and has a fully-equipped arcade room. The kid’s camp also engages kids with interactive games such as Twister, Hot Potato, Ping-Pong, Mini Olympics, and so much more. Eco-friendly and educational activities include: beach cleanup, tree planting, sea turtle release (during season), “make your own marine monster” drawing, Prehistoric Car Race. (Activities may vary by property.)
- Specialized Kid’s Club Menu: Palace Resorts will offer a new specialized menu for children, available to Palace Resorts’ youngest guests at the “Connection Zone” kid’s club. The menu will include a variety of kid-friendly options including: mini burgers and French fries, pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken fingers, quesadillas, spaghetti and a variety of delicious ice cream flavors sure to please even the pickiest eater. This new feature also allows kids to enjoy meals with other kids, while parents enjoy a romantic meal together.
For families looking for an added level of luxury and comfort, Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort and Beach Palace are adding the new “Family Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service” room category. This premium family room category will include additional amenities and services catering to couples who want to enjoy some private time during their family vacation. The 49 new family suites, located in Moon Palace’s family-friendly Sunrise section, will feature 2 guaranteed connecting rooms, accommodating up to six people. Perfect for large families, these family suites offer the comfort of keeping the family together while still providing parents the privacy they are used to at home. Similarly at Beach Palace, their new “Family Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service” level will consist of 20 family suites, all boasting the same features.
The upgraded amenities in the Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service level will include:
- Private Nanny Services: For parents who want to spend some one-on-one time together without the little ones, Palace Resorts offers complimentary personal childcare services. Provided by Cancun Nanny Service, a member of the International Nanny Association offering qualified, certified, bilingual and friendly childcare professionals, this service is part of the all-inclusive package for “Family Connections Luxury Suite with Nanny Service” level guests. Guests have access to this service for up to two children ages 2-17 for an included three hours per day, between 7 a.m. and 12 a.m. For those who wish to have extended hours, additional time is available at an additional cost to the parents.
- Amenity: On arrival, kids will receive a Palace Resorts’ welcome treat, the Paleta Payaso, a popular among Mexican children.
- Priority Access: Parents enjoy priority access to the Kid’s Club for faster drop off and ease of pickup.
- Kiddie Concierge Line: Kids have needs, too. Palace Resorts offers younger guests a direct extension to the kid’s club where they can call to ask questions and make special requests.
- In addition to superb family-friendly amenities including: X BOX with a menu of movies and video games suitable for children, a signature welcome kit for children featuring a variety of beach toys, specialized bathroom amenities just for kids, featuring L´oreal Kids products, Bathrobes and slippers for kids, Specialized Kids menu, Chocolate milk in the minibar, Candies and sweets, Cookies during turndown service