Three types of experiences are available for guests
This is, undoubtedly, the most famous of dolphin discovery’s programs and can be summarized in two words: action and speed.
The experience of a lifetime!
Adults and Children: $129 of Resort Credit + 16% Tax & Fee are only available for Ultimate Swim Experience.
All other dolphin encounter activities can be charged to your room or paid by credit card. Guest are transported to a dolphinarium located in Cozumel.
• Dolphin activities.
• Dolphin trainer orientation before and during the program.
• Use of a life jacket.
• Use of a snorkel mask.
• Ground transportation.
• Food and beverages.
• Extra Money for photo and souvenirs.
• Bathing suit, towel and dry clothes.
• Use of a life jacket is mandatory in all interactive programs.
• For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate.
• Use of jewelry, sun block or sun tan lotions will NOT be allowed.
• All participants in the Ultimate Dolphin Swim Experience must be at least 8 years old and/or no less than 48 inches tall.