You are here
$1500 Resort Credit
$1500 Resort Credit
On top of unmatched all-inclusive luxury amenities and services, Palace Resorts offers guests staying 5-8 nights a $1,500 Resort Credit that can be used towards the following services and amenities. Applicable Resort Credit depends on length of vacation and is applied per room/per stay. Also, beginning December 24, 2013 and accessible via a branded card, guests who do not utilize their entire Resort Credits, can roll the cash value over to subsequent stays at any of Palace Resorts seven oceanfront properties. Additionally, guests can now gift the accrued cash value of the Resort Credit to friends or family that plan on visiting Palace Resorts in the future. Resort Credit becomes exchangeable two weeks following the transferring parties stay at any Palace Resorts property, and the resort credit cash value balance is redeemable for up to twelve months after the original stay. Subject to additional terms.
- Spa & Beauty Salon - Use up to $300 Resort Credit on spa and/or beauty salon services when you book a 5-8 night stay, $150 Resort Credit with a 4 night stay, $100 Resort Credit with a 3 night stay, $400 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $500 Resort Credit with a 12-night + stay.
- Golf* - Use up to $1,500 Resort Credit towards green fees, and shared cart when you book a 5-8 night stay, $750 Resort Credit with a 4-night stay, $500 Resort Credit with a 3-night stay, $2,000 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $2,500 Resort Credit with a 12 + night stay. Golf Course: Moon Spa & Golf Club. Transportation to the golf course is included. The unlimited golf package and the golf with spa option package are not combinable with this promotion. Not valid for clubs or shoe rental.
- Academy of Golf* - Resort Credit can also be used towards lessons at the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf. Use up to $1,500 Resort Credit when you book a 5-8 night stay, $750 Resort Credit with a 4-night stay, $500 Resort Credit with a 3-night stay, $2,000 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $2,500 Resort Credit with a 12 + night stay.
- Tours & Activities†† - Use up to $1,500 Resort Credit for select tours/ activities when you book a 5-8 night stay, $750 Resort Credit with a 4-night stay, $500 Resort Credit with a 3-night stay, $2,000 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $2,500 Resort Credit with a 12 + night stay. Tours and activity vary per property. Please see Palace Vacation Planners for additional information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ultimate Dolphin Swim - Use up to $1,500 Resort Credit for the Ultimate Dolphin Swim when you book a 5-8 night stay, $750 Resort Credit with a 4-night stay, $500 Resort Credit with a 3-night stay, $2,000 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $2,500 Resort Credit with a 12 + night stay. Participants must be at least 8 years old and no less than 48 inches tall.
- Romantic Dinners - Use up to $1,500 Resort Credit on a Romantic Dinner (includes Surf & Turf featuring high quality US beef and sparkling wine) when you book a 5-8 night stay, $750 Resort Credit with a 4 night stay, $500 Resort Credit with a 3 night stay, $2,000 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $2,500 Resort Credit with a 12 + night stay. Adults only.
- Upgraded Wine Selection - Use up to $1,500 resort credit from selected award winning wines when you book a 5-8 night stay, $750 Resort Credit with a 4 night stay, $500 Resort Credit with a 3 night stay, $2,000 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $2,500 Resort Credit with a 12 + night stay.
- Palace Resorts Wedding Collections† - Use up to $1,500 Resort Credit on select Palace Resorts Wedding Collections exclusively when you book a 5-8, 9-11 or 12 + night stay, $750 Resort Credit with a 4 night stay, $500 Resort Credit with a 3 night stay.
- Scuba Diving†† – At Cozumel Palace: The Resort Credit amount for this activity is $1,500 when booking 5 - 8 nights; $750 Resort Credit when you 4 nights and $500 when you stay 3 nights. $2,000 Resort Credit with a 9-11 night stay, and $2,500 Resort Credit with a 12 + night stay.
- Vacation Memories† - Use up to $250 Resort Credit when you book a 3, 4, 5-8, 9-11 or a 12 + night stay.
· Check your Resort Credit balance
· View agenda of your scheduled tours and activities
· View a list of services and amenities available at your resort
· View information about Palace Resorts events and promotions
For upcoming reservations, please select “Incoming Reservation.” Guests will need the reservation number provided by a Palace Resorts reservation confirmation in order to access the app. May not work on reservation numbers provided by third-parties, such as travel agents, online travel agents, tour operators, etc.
Promotion valid for all markets. Resort Credit can be used towards select tours, golf, spa/beauty salon services, romantic dinners, upgraded wine selection, diving packages, Vacation Memories photo packages, and Palace Resorts Wedding Collection. Promotion, prices and applicable services are subject to change without notice. Promotion will not be extended to travelers on: Famtrips, travel agent or employee rates, complimentary, incentive or compensatory stays. Resort Credit cannot be exchanged for cash, products or merchandise. There is no cash reimbursement if unused.
Guests booking the Family Category will receive up to $1,500 Resort Credit with a 5 consecutive night stay or longer, $750 Resort Credit when staying 4 consecutive nights or $500 when staying 3 consecutive nights. Resorts where 2-Bedroom Presidential Suite is available, including the 2-Bedroom Suite - Golf Course at Moon Spa & Golf Club will receive up to $3,000 Resort Credit for a 5 consecutive night stay, $1,500 Resort Credit for a 4 consecutive night stay and $1,000 Resort Credit for a 3 consecutive night stay. The 4-Bedroom Villas at Moon Palace will receive $6,000 RC (5-8 night stay); $3,000 RC (4-night stay); $2,000 RC (3-night stay). Stays of 9-11 nights receive $8,000 RC. All other room categories are entitled to $1,500 Resort Credit, $750 Resort Credit or $500 Resort Credit based on length of stay. Stays of 9-11 nights are entitled to $2,000 Resort Credit and stays of 12 nights or more are entitled to $2,500 Resort Credit.
- Promotion applies to groups of 25 rooms or less, as well as groups over 25 rooms that do not require function space. For wedding groups please contact our group desk at 800.635.1836 or our Weddings Department at email@example.com. Guests staying at more than one resort will receive the benefits of the promotion depending of length of stay at each one. Unused credits can be valid for up to one year from the check-out date and is transferable once to one guest, not combinable with another unused credit transfer. Unused resort credit does not apply towards Spa services. Unused credit option is only available for check-ins as of December 24, 2013.
- All Tours, Services and Amenities purchased with Resort Credit must be purchased at full price. Resort Credit promotion is not combinable with other credits, discounts or promotions unless specifically indicated. Resort Credit is applicable only towards the mentioned tours and only when operated by Palace Vacation Planners. All services require reservation at least 24 hours prior to desired service. No refunds will apply in the event that a guest does not arrive for a scheduled service or tour. No shows are charged at full price. Additional restrictions or exclusions may apply at the time of bookings. Tours and services are subject to availability. Services and amenities must be booked/requested upon arrival. Tours vary by destination. Not applicable towards tours provided by other operators. Resort Credit may only be used for the Ultimate Dolphin Swim Experience program and may not be used towards other dolphin programs or with other operators.
- Weddings: It does not apply to any other extras or optional services. Resort Credit is only applicable towards wedding collections with a price value of $3,000 or higher and must be used in its entirety. If Resort Credit is not used towards a wedding package, all other services and amenities must be requested upon arrival.
- Romantic Dinner: Romantic dinners are for adults and for couples only. Does not apply to parties of more than 2 people. Resort Credit may not be used to purchase romantic dinners at other resorts.
- Upgraded Wine: Award-winning wine selection available at all restaurants. Premium wine list not available from room service menu.
- Vacation Memories: Resort Credit may be used for the purchase of one photo session per room per stay. Resort Credit not applicable towards additional products such as enlargements, photo books, albums and others.
- Golf: Resort Credit is applicable for golf rounds at regular price. Golf rounds include early fee, green fee, twilight fee, and junior fee and exclude all other fees. Resort Credit can also be used towards lessons at the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf in Mexico. Resort Credit cannot be used towards clubs or shoe rental or purchase of other products.
- Additional restrictions for Cozumel Palace and Isla Mujeres Palace: Resort Credit for golf at Cozumel Palace and Isla Mujeres Palace may be used on the aforementioned concepts at golf courses operated by Palace Resorts, but do not include transportation to and from the golf courses.
- Scuba diving: Resort Credit at Cozumel Palace can be used towards diving (2 tanks) for certified divers. For beginners and non-certified divers guests can opt for Discover Scuba Diving. The maximum amount for this activity depends on the length of stay. For Isla Mujeres Palace the maximum amount for diving (1 tank) or Discover Scuba Diving is $300 for a stay of 5 - 8 nights and $150 for stays of 3 or 4 nights.
Note: When using Resort Credit for Vacation Memories, Resort Credit Shop, and other products and services of this promotion, service taxes and fees will apply. These taxes and fees can be paid with cash, credit card or other authorized means.